Thursday, March 20, 2008

NOTICE VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

hi ladies,

I so sorry for not updating the blog as I was very busy shifting to my new place just a few blocks away from the old place...I was very tied up with all my renovation...The Place now is twice the size of the last area...more comfy...well, sad to say I've decided to change a whole new concept sticking to my red and black concept that i had...


NEW ADDRESS: BLK 846, YISHUN RING ROAD #02-3623
FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHERE YISHUN RING ROAD, ITS IN THE SAME VICINITY AS YISHUN ST
81..
ITS VERY VERY NEAR TO KHATIB MRT, JUST IN OPP THE NTUC MAIN ENTRANCE, VERY NEAR TO
WATSONS AND CHEERS, THE STAIRS IS IN BETWEEN THE SHOE SHOP AND BAKERY...


Hopefully, u can find the shop if not you can feel free to call me at 67555-982...no worries...

I have uploaded photos which I've taken during this whole week of preparation....a total revamp to make all of you more comfy...hope you like it!


cheers


Zara
Nailova

No comments: