Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I just finish spring cleaning the whole shop, asked joey the hairstylist if she could sense the dust in the air but she said no...but i could just sense the air was a little stale and i didnt have any appointments today, so i thought maybe i'd do a little spring cleaning...to my awe, i spent the whole day cleaning up, washing my absin twice and mop the floor thrice, but i'm still not satisfied..so i wiped all the chairs with my fav Dettol and wipe every inch where no dust can hide from me...everyone thinks i'm crazy cleaning all the time, but its only right that i have to keep up with the hygiene as its my work space, i dun wanna get sick in the shop and neither do i want the customers to feel that although my shop is small, its disgusting...i wanna them to breathe good and fresh air with no polluted germs around...it can be dangerous...coz the flu virus is very very bad...i also want to make sure my tools are sanitised properly with barbicide that kills 99.9% of germs, they use it in hospitals to sterilise tools and equipments...its very important to keep a clean and dust free area to promote good hygiene and health...we'll after a long day,i did a hot manicure for myself to relax from the tiredness of cleaning...yet another day of cleaning...but i'm satisfied!

No comments: