Sunday, February 24, 2008

NAILOVA PROMOTIONS








HI ladies!

My boss came up with a twin package which will be an ongoing from next month onwards... throughout the month of April '08 and another new promotion will out for the month of May and June...

Sad to say this package is non transferable and it can be purchased again and again with no limitations whatsoever as long as you don' share the package...

The picture of the shop is no longer as before and we have improvised the shop space and utilised to make the place as comfortable and as cozy as we can... hopefully we will be able to install a basin in the shop so that it'll be easier for for me to do my customers...hehehe

For those movie freaks, u can bring your favourite DVDs or korean dramas, (oh i love 'em too)...and watch or I even have MIO TV for you to browse through channels and THE HOTTEST! I HAVE WIRELESS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS>.....yes! you can bring in your laptops or ipod touches or any thing that connects to wireless services...so what more can a customer ask for? I've practically have everything inside my small little corner...

We will try to upgrade and upgrade as much as we can...we are still trying and learning as nothing is perfect (as much as i want 'em to be perfect...i can't..)

For those interested in the TWIN package you can give me a call directly at shop...BTW the number has already been changed...


****PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT NAILOVA HAS CHANGED TO THE TELEPHONE NUMBER:::::>>>>67555982...PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE MOBILE NO ANYMORE****

No comments: