Sunday, February 17, 2008

:::SORRY for not updating...:::

::::ever since the opening of the new shop, there have been quite a number of changes i made to the shop, rearranging furnishing...buying of new stuffs and constantly cleaning and sanitising the whole area..


I like my area to be clean and germ-free environment...as due to filing of nails, it can be very dusty especially if my customers do acrylic nails, so i would clean the shop at least twice a day...i like the fresh and nice smelling of the shop so i would indulge in buying all kinds of air freshener or aromatherapy oils...


FOR THOSE WHO ARE QUITE NEW OR HAVE RECENTLY READ ABOUT MY BLOG & FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO ENQUIRE ON MY PRICELIST...

Expresso Manicure @ $10.00
Expresso PEdicure @ $15.00
Expresso Mani/Pedi Set @ $23.00

De-Luxe Manicure @ $18.00
De-Luxe Pedicure @ $25.00
De-Luxe Mani/Pedi (no Scrub) @ $40.00*
* First trial customers @ $38.00 mani/pedi set

Classique Manicure @ $20.00
Classique Pedicure @ $30.00
Classique Mani Pedi (with Scrub) @ $45.00

French (full set ) @ $5.00
Nail art start @ $3.00 ( depending on designs)

ACRYLIC NAILS

Single colour tone @ $70.00
Duo colour tone @ 80.00
Creative package with simple nail art designs @ $100.00

All the above does is not inclusive of manicure
( I only use EZYFLOW products for acrylic nail systems)


The above pricelist is not the full pricelist, if you have anymore enquiries you can call or sms me @ 91962144 or u can drop me an email at nailova@gmail.com...

I'm only trust OPI Nail Lacquers and I DO NOT SELL PRODUCTS OR PACKAGES to my customers...
as i attend mostly to my regular customers, my loyal customers get to enjoy the lastest discounts and perks when they sign up a memebership valid for a year....

No comments: